What we do?
We allow agencies of all sizes to have access to a enterprise-level software without paying the enterprise-level price.
How we do it?
Allows your nurses to use tablets in the field.
Fill out and sign assessments, plans of care and other documents on a tablet
Documents are uploaded directly into patient's chart
Alerts you about scheduling errors and helps you prevent:
- Schedule not verified on time
- Employees scheduled to be in 2 different places at once
Alerts you about expiring prior authorizations.
- As you know, you need to have a prior authorization before you start providing the services.
Allows you to check if the payer authorized enough units to cover the visits you want to provide.
To do that we use unit calculator which converts schedule into billing codes and units.
A simpler and free version of such calculator is available here.
Creates claims only when all the payer requirements have been met.
- Referring Physician has to be entered for the client.
- Diagnosis has to be billable (specific enough).
- Proper prior authorization has to be entered if payer requires it.
Allows you to track your outstanding claims easily.
- The system helps you to identify problems with claim payments as soon as they arise.
- Claims may be "tagged" and later be tracked using claim reports.
- Reports allow you to filter outstanding claims by multiple parameters.
Appeal the denied claims.
- To automate the appeal process, we will create custom appeal forms for you for each payer.
Helping you to stay in compliance by tracking:
- expiring physician certifications
- expiring CHHA licenses
- expiration of any other documents you need to track
Where are we located and how to contact us?
We are located in Hackensack, New Jersey
You can contact us by: